Terms and Conditions.
- August 24th - 26th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- August 28th - 30th, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- August 31st - 2nd, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- You do not need a 4x4 vehicle to access the farm. A normal sedan type vehicle that can travel on gravel roads will be suitable to reach the farm.
- The evenings are cold, so please pack a warm jacket and a rain jacket. Although we are glamping - it can get very cold and wet.
- Limited WiFi is available however cell phone reception is good, although you'll probably want to select airplane mode for this experience :)
- No ATM facilities are available.
- No shop available.
- The closest town is Hopefield, 20kms from camp.
- Travel insurance is advised in case of emergencies.
Booking terms and conditions
The guest, who signifies his acceptance of their booking, does so, on behalf of himself/herself and the persons under their signing power, which means that all are bound by the booking conditions as if they had individually made the application themselves. The bookings are made with Pangaea PTY Limited, and no person has any authority on its behalf to vary any of the terms and conditions, which are applicable. All legal disputes will be settled in a South African Court of Law.
It is very difficult to predict with certainty what the wild flower blooms will be like in August and September. Pangaea Pty Ltd can therefore cannot accept responsibility for the weather conditions that affect the flowers - the current rainfall pattern is looking promising.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
- Should a confirmed reservation be canceled, the following cancellation fees will apply to the value of the accommodation booked:
- Booking cancelled after deposit paid, will forfeit deposit.
- Booking cancelled after final payment is received within 30 days will forfeit full amount.
- Please take note, that bookings for which no deposit has been received remain provisional for 48 hours and may be cancelled without notice.
- Please take note, that bookings for which the deposit has been received, but full payment has not been received prior than 31 days of arrival may be cancelled without notice.
- 50% of total value is required to confirm booking - non-refundable.
- 50% of total booking value is required 31 days prior to arrival – Non-refundable.
- 100% of total booking value is required 31 days prior to arrival – Non-refundable
To make a reservation please provide the following information:
Please click here to fill out your information and make a booking.
Theft and Loss
All baggage and personal effects are at all times at the Guests risk and Pangaea PTY Limited cannot accept any liability for any loss of baggage or personal effects.
Liability and Responsibility
Pangaea PTY Limited does not hold itself responsible for death, injury or loss, which may occur. All Guests will be obliged to individually sign an Indemnity Form in this regard.
Pangaea (Pty) Ltd reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to our camp service. The information will not be used for anything other than bookings and communications between Pangaea Pty Ltd and the Client. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
Pangaea pty ltd T/A Pangaea Tribe
PostNet Suite 049, Box X4, 7872
18 West Lodge, Ruyteplaat Mountain Estate, Hout Bay, 7806
Contact – Andrew Bance +27 76 434 1205 or Chante Bradfield +27 79 840 6850
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org